Azure Cloud Solution Architect
Azure Cloud Solution Architect provides a unique opportunity to enable transformational change in customer journey to the cloud. Azure CSA work with account managers for high-value enterprises in the market, and lead migration assessment, readiness and deal technical strategy.
- Understand customers‘ overall applications portfolio, IT and business priorities and success measures to design implementation architectures and solutions (Microsoft and 3rd party solutions) using PaaS, DevOps & Advanced Application coding.
- Working with sale team on cloud opportunities demand generation, system design, solution proven and deal closing.
- Apply technical knowledge and customer insights to create a modernization roadmap. Architect solutions to meet business and IT needs, ensuring technical viability of new projects and successful deployments, while orchestrating key resources and infusing key Infrastructure technologies (e.g. Windows and Linux IaaS, Security, Networking, etc.), and Application Development and DevOps technologies (e.g. App Service, containers, serverless, cloud native, etc.) as appropriate
- Ensure all solutions exhibit high levels of performance, security, scalability, maintainability, and appropriate reusability and reliability upon deployment
- Develop deep relationships with key customer IT decision makers, who drive long-term cloud adoption within their company to enable them to be cloud advocates
- Experience and understanding of large-scale application portfolios in enterprise-wide environments (including migration of on-premise workloads to the cloud).
- Subject matter expertise in one or more of the following:
- Deep domain expertise of cloud infrastructure solutions (i.e. Windows and Linux IaaS, SAP, BCDR, Security, Management, Storage,
- Networking, OSS, containers and Infra as a code technologies)
- Deep domain expertise in:
- Cloud application development solutions (e.g. PaaS, Serverless, API Management);
- Container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry);
- Continuous integration technologies (e.g. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure for DevOps, Chef, Puppet);
- Web application server technologies, cloud application design, software architecture and practices;(design/development/deployment, Agile, SCRUM, ALM)
- One or more of the following programming languages: C++, C#, Java, Node.js, JSON, PHP, Perl, Python, Ruby on Rails, Pig/Hive
- SQL including OSS (postgre, MySQL etc), Azure SQL
- NoSQL Databases including OSS (Maria, Mongo etc), Cosmos DB
- Big Data including SQL DW, Snowflake, Big Query, Redshift
- Advanced Analytics including Azure Data Bricks, visualization tools as PowerBI
- Experience using integrated development environments (e.g. Visual Studio, Visual Studio Code, Eclipse, XCode, WebSphere) targeting Android, iOS, Linux, Windows, public clouds (i.e. Azure, AWS) required.
- Experience with scalable architectures using Azure App Service, API management, serverless technologies, container orchestration (e.g. Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry etc.), API management, microservice frameworks etc.
- Expert level technical acumen, including the ability to understand the customer IT landscape, identify opportunities and overcome any technical obstacles, ultimately influencing the adoption of AWS platform in conjunction with business requirements.
- Experience in leading datacenter or cloud migration projects.
- Prior Leadership experience in leading engineering or technical teams
Certification & other experience:
- Certification in one of the following technologies preferred: Cloud, mobile, web application development, cloud-native application architecture (i.e. containers, microservices, API management), modern software development techniques like DevOps and CI/CD tool chains (i.e. Jenkins, Spinnaker, Azure developer services, GitHub) and container orchestration systems (i.e. Docker, Kubernetes, Cloud Foundry, Azure Kubernetes Service, GitHub).
- Certificate Should have: Azure Administrator Associate, Azure Solutions Architect Expert
- Prior work experience in a Consulting/Architecture position within a software and/or services company such as Microsoft, Amazon, VMware, Google, IBM, Oracle
- Highly competitive salary and bonus (upto 2500$), plus several additional benefits
- Earnings up to 15 months salary/year (including salary and bonus for personal KPIs)
- Productivity bonus added according to the business results of the Company
- Welfare package of Holiday, Tet, Group‘s birthday 9 million/year
- Consider periodic salary increases once a year. Or an unexpected pay rise based on personal accomplishment
- Opportunity to work on challenging international projects
- Being part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Possibility to gather certificates and participate in world-class courses
- Have a certificate related to Cloud AWS (AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator)
- Have a certificate related to hypervisor technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Xen)
- Experience in designing, building, and operating enterprise scale IT infrastructures.
- Familiarity with discovery and migration toolkits.