[Hà Nội] Software Architect (Java)
- Working domain: Digital banking is a game changer for banks – they can offer everything they normally do,but without the overhead required with infrastructure – such as branches, contact centres and big front line teams. It provides convenience and accessibility to customers – customers can do what they need to do, when and where It suits them.
- As a Solution / Software Architect, it’s your job to ascertain that envisaged solutions become reality. Taking this client-facing role, you are equally comfortable in deep-dive technical workshops and in board-level sales presentations. Having earned your stripes in designing web-based architectures, you have no problem finding the scope in large-scale, complex projects.
- Bachelor’s degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical field, or equivalent practical experience.
- English language to a professional level, written and spoken
- Demonstrates the initiative and method for solving different problems, and propose effective solutions for those problems
- Your knowledge of the Java platform exceeds our expectations;
- You have experience with Spring, Maven and Jenkins;
- You have a demonstrable understanding of Service Oriented Architectures (SOA), as well as Micro-Services Architecture;
- When we ask you about architectural frameworks, you easily dig up your knowledge and best practices;
- You have professionally worked with Enterprise Integration Patterns and Frameworks;
- And let’s not forget your broad, operational knowledge of application servers, databases, load balancers and other infrastructure components required to deploy web applications in a highly available and scalable environment;
- Experience making architecture decisions at a team and product level
- Experience working on projects that span multiple Journeys and squads
- 3 - 5 years of relevant experience working in software development projects with prior experience in leading technical solutioning activities
Nice to have:
- You have created solutions for financial services (especially banking);
- You have experience with Portal/Web Content Management;
- You are familiar with architectural patterns, such as Microservices, CQRS, event sourcing;
- You have experience with server virtualization and containers technology such as Docker, VMWare, HyperV;
- You have professionally used Integration Platforms, API Gateway, etc.
- Digital Banking Platform experience is a Plus (ie Backbase DBP, Temenos Infinity, Infosys). Understand digital platform strengths and trade-offs in designing software solution.
- Highly competitive salary
- Review: 1 time/year in July. Or an unexpected pay rise based on personal accomplishment
- Earnings up to 14 - 15 months salary/year
- Productivity bonus added according to the business results of the Company
- Welfare package of Holiday, Tet, Group‘s birthday 9 million/year
- Opportunity to work on challenging international projects
- Being part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Possibility to gather certificates and participate in world-class courses
- Familiarity with discovery and migration toolkits.
Nộp đơn ứng tuyển công việc này