[HCM] Cyber Security Consultant/ Presales
- Working closely with sales team to execute on customer opportunities.
- Propose appropriate solutions to customers by studying their requirements, environment and challenges.
- Carrying out pre-sales functions in solutions offering (survey, presentation, demo, PoC…).
- Responsible for coming up with technical solutions in response to Requests For Information (RFI), Requests For Proposals (RFP).
- Continuous self-improvement and learning to maintain technical capabilities.
- At least 1 years working as a successful pre-sales, systems integrator, or equivalent experience.
- Bachelor Degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Understand customer IT/Security infrastructure and business requirement.
- Experience or understanding of either NGFW , EPP/EDR, WAF, ATP, NAC, PAM, SIEM, Data Security or Cloud Security highly preferred.
- Significant industry certifications (CCNP, CEH…) and vendors certifications (PaloAlto, CheckPoint, Fortinet, CyberArk, Splunk, IBM, Cisco, Forescout, McAfee, TrendMirco…)
- Highly competitive salary and bonus, plus several additional benefits
- Productivity bonus added according to the business results of the Company
- Welfare package of Holiday 9 million/year.
- Consider periodic salary increases once a year. Or an unexpected pay rise based on personal accomplishment.
- Opportunity to work on challenging international projects.
- Being part of a rapidly expanding organization.
- Possibility to gather certificates and participate in world-class courses.
- Laptop and facilities provided.