[HCM] IT System Administrator
- Windows Operation System administration and programming
- Active Directory Deployment and AD/Networking Management
- Exchange Online/OnPrem, Outlook or industry similar products and technologies
- SharePoint Online/OnPrem or industry similar products and technologies
- Teams or industry similar products and technologies
- Office or industry similar products and technologies
- Have at least 2-year working experience in customer-facing roles.
- Excellent spoken English is a must.
- Passion in technical support roles.
- Customer-centric mindset.
- Quick adaptability to changes and strong self-study.
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products.
- Ability to provide step-by-step technical help, both written and verbal
- Highly competitive salary and bonus, plus several additional benefits
- Earnings up to 13 months salary/year (including salary and bonus for personal KPIs)
- Productivity bonus added according to the business results of the Company
- Welfare package of Holiday, Tet, Group‘s birthday 9 million/year
- Consider periodic salary increases once a year. Or an unexpected pay rise based on personal accomplishment
- Opportunity to work on challenging international projects
- Being part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Possibility to gather certificates and participate in world-class courses
- Have a certificate related to Cloud AWS (AWS Certified Solutions Architect, AWS Certified SysOps Administrator)
- Have a certificate related to hypervisor technologies (VMware, Hyper-V, Xen)
- Experience in designing, building, and operating enterprise scale IT infrastructures.
- Familiarity with discovery and migration toolkits.