[HCM] Lead/ Senior Oracle Database Administrator
- Consultation, delivery and presentation Database solutions for Enterprise customers about Oracle Database, SQL Server
- Optimization of the Database system
- Resolving complex issues involving: database performance, database capacity, resiliency, stability, replication, and other key aspects of distributed database technology.
- Managing database design and implementation, database security implementation and monitoring.
- Lead a team of database administrators to ensure integrity, performance and reliability of all enterprise database systems.
- Coordinate activities performed by the team, track and report on team activities, define and document team processes, troubleshoot escalated issues and will be hands-on in operational DBA tasks which involves database monitoring, performance tuning, backup and recovery, installation, maintenance, and disaster recovery.
- Deploy system settings: Oracle RAC, Oracle Data, Microsoft SQL Server High Availability, IBM DB2 High Availability.
- Defining, documenting and maintaining Oracle DBA team processes.
- Provides hands on technical expertise, provides senior level technical guidance to staff, project leaders and other teams as necessary.
- 3+ years of direct DBA experience working with database environments on Oracle Database, SQL Server, MySQL.
- Customer focused, business driven, and strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build strong networks.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment to encourage collaboration, innovation, and continuous improvement.
- Responsible for upgrades, performance monitoring, installations, managing replications, diagnosing system problems, disaster recovery testing and maintaining user accessibility.
- Oracle Certified Professional (OCP) is preferred.
- Competitive salary and bonus, plus several additional benefits
- Welfare package of Holiday, Tet, Group‘s birthday 9 million/year
- Consider periodic salary increases once a year. Or an unexpected pay rise based on personal accomplishment
- Opportunity to work on challenging international projects
- Being part of a rapidly expanding organization
- Possibility to gather certificates and participate in world-class courses
- Familiarity with discovery and migration toolkits.
- Laptop and facilities provided.